All textbooks currently available from our publishing website as well as some out-of-print texts. Our current inventory includes:
Our Textbook Library
- Red Book for Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Teachers Edition - Teaching Lincoln-Douglas debate? This teacher edition gives answers, teacher prompts, activities, drills, and much more for teachers of Red Book.
- Red Book for Lincoln-Douglas Debate - Master the structure and strategy to winning value debates with the trusted Red Book.
- Keys to Team-Policy Debate - The key to winning debates isn’t found in boxes and boxes of evidence, a “flawless” case, or being lucky enough to win the judge’s favor. The key to winning is in strategy, which is exactly what this book, authored by recognized debate coach Vance Trefethen, covers in detail.
- Keys to Lincoln-Douglas Debate - Lincoln-Douglas debate is a 1-on-1 format of debate that centers on philosophical values. Learning to craft a winning strategy takes diligent effort, which is why award-winning coach Travis Herche set out to layout his winning strategies.
- Keys to Interp - Master interpretive speaking, advance consistently in competition, and become a better communicator for life.
- Keys to Extemp - Competitive extemporaneous speaking (“extemp” for short) is a most rewarding—albeit demanding—sport. Are you up for the challenge? After selecting one of three extemp questions, you have only 30 minutes to prepare a 7-minute speech for a panel of judges.
- Keys to Cross-Examination - Master cross-examination, advance consistently in competition, and become a better communicator for life.
- Jeub’s Guide to Speech & Debate (5th Edition) - Chris Jeub lays out the particulars in his 5th edition of Jeub’s Guide to Speech & Debate.
- Green Book for Public Forum: Teachers Edition - Teaching public forum debate? This teacher edition gives answers, teacher prompts, activities, drills, and much more for teachers of Green Book.
- Green Book for Public Forum - Master the structure and strategy to winning public forum debates with the trusted Green Book.
- Easy Entry to the World of Speech and Debate - Easy Entry is written for students and educators to build a foundation for speech and debate competition.
- Blue Book for Policy Debate: Teachers Edition - Teaching policy debate? This teacher edition gives answers, teacher prompts, activities, drills, and much more for teachers of Blue Book.
- Blue Book for Policy Debate - Master the structure and strategy to winning policy debates with the trusted Blue Book.
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.