- Extemp Prep for October 26, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include Energy, Presidential Debate, Venezuela.
- Impromptu Prep for October 26, 2020 – Two-word poems.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for October 26, 2020 – Any candidate who wishes to hold public office should be held to the same standard of accountability of the office to which they aspire. If they cannot hold up under scrutiny, they don’t deserve the office.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for October 26, 2020 -The goal of this case is to create a dynamic where affirmative can acknowledge the benefits of economics growth, arguing that the actual impact of general economic growth and stability should not be the focal points of the round.
- Parli Prep for October 26, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: colleges, fracking, Freudian theories, healthcare, Re-opening the economy, summer and winter, the second presidential debate, TikTok.
- Policy (NCFCA) for October 26, 2020 – An EU policy called the “Facilitation Directive” contains an intentional loophole that says member states can criminalize humanitarian or rescue aid to illegal migrants or asylum-seekers. Numerous advocates, including the EU Parliament, recommend closing this loophole.
- Policy (Stoa) for October 26, 2020 – This case argues that Trump was right the first time. The justifications for withdrawing from Syria are that there is no achievable beneficial objective to US troops in Syria, and the downside is horrific: escalation of conflict into World War 3 with Russia.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 28 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for November 2, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: