- Extemp Prep for September 7, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep downloads cover Big Tech Rally, Election Polls, Hong Kong Protests.
- Impromptu Prep for September 7, 2020 – Classic Movies.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for September 7, 2020 – The second case release for the NCFCA resolution.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NSDA) for September 7, 2020 – The first case release for the NSDA varsity resolution.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for September 7, 2020 – The second case release for the Stoa resolution.
- Parli Prep for September 7, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: Kyle Rittenhouse, National Forests, Nature and Nurture, The Criminal Justice system, The Internet, The RNC, Tik Tok.
- Policy (NCFCA) for September 7, 2020 – NCFCA Policy Debate: Dublin Rule (NEG).
- Policy (Stoa) for September 7, 2020 – Stoa Policy Debate: Iraq (NEG).
- Public Forum for September 7, 2020 – Public Forum: Medicare for All (CON-AT).
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for September 14, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: