- Extemp Prep for October 5, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include Presidential Debate, South Africa, and The Social Dilemma.
- Impromptu Prep for October 5, 2020 – Definitions.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for October 5, 2020 – This case argues that the best way to improve the functioning of government is to respect the privacy of candidates.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for September 28, 2020 – (This case was delayed a week) This case centers around the need for democratically elected officials to be accountable to the people who elected them.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for October 5, 2020 – Your goal is to establish that, while growth may not in itself be sufficient for human rights, it is at the very least necessary.
- Parli Prep for October 5, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include Elections, Privacy, the Supreme Court, New Media, Broadway, accountability, The Presidential Debates, The National Debt, Hollywood, Security, and social media.
- Policy (NCFCA) for October 5, 2020 – NEG can argue that much is already being done to counter anti-Roma actions, and that the AFF’s plan won’t solve.
- Policy (Stoa) for October 5, 2020 – Even without their nukes, N. Korea poses a potent threat to Seoul and S. Korea. A forward U.S. presence acts as a deterrent against N. Korean aggression.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for October 12, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: