- Extemp Prep for October 19, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include the COVID-19, French Rallies and The Next Fiscal Year.
- Impromptu Prep for October 19, 2020 – Idioms.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for October 19, 2020 – This case emphasizes the significance of the fundamental human rights, which you argue includes privacy and argues the danger of implementing policy designed to help society at the cost of these rights.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for October 19, 2020 -This case is intended to frame the resolution in a way that supports the negative. It gives a foundation you can use to counter cases arguing that government policy should be stability oriented or that stability-oriented governments have the healthiest growth.
- Parli Prep for October 19, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: Lockdowns, crime, culture, COVID-19, public policy, term limits, Economy, Income inequality, The U.S. Senate, market forces, racism, originalism, and Hollywood.
- Policy (NCFCA) for October 19, 2020 – This plan has the EU replace detention as the default policy for managing illegal immigrants with a policy of “case management.”
- Policy (Stoa) for October 19, 2020 – This case argues that US forces in Africa serve no useful purpose for US national security.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for October 26, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: