- Extemp Prep for October 12, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include the Vice-Presidential Debate, North Korea and Sports Viewership.
- Impromptu Prep for October 12, 2020 – Philosophies.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for October 12, 2020 – This case will release later today.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for October 12, 2020 – This case is built on the idea that the protection of human rights is the highest end of good government.
- Parli Prep for October 12, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: Vice-Presidential debates, packing the courts, mandatory minimums, social media, Gun ownership, Kamala Harris, Gun violence, the death penalty, Mike Pence and fracking.
- Policy (NCFCA) for October 12, 2020 – This plan has the EU replace detention as the default policy for managing illegal immigrants with a policy of “case management.”
- Policy (Stoa) for October 12, 2020 – This case argues that US forces in Africa serve no useful purpose for US national security.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 28 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for October 19, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: