- Extemp Prep for November 9, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include The Election, Myanmar’s Election and Nikola.
- Impromptu Prep for November 9, 2020 – Religions.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for November 9, 2020 – Not only will voters be able to choose the virtuous politician, politicians will choose to become more virtuous.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for November 9, 2020 – This case argues that economic growth leads to less poverty.
- Parli Prep for November 9, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: a federal holiday, Crime, evidence, the Catholic Church, The electoral college, the tax code.
- Policy (NCFCA) for November 9, 2020 – The European Union Trust Fund for Africa (EUTF): The EU should cut the link between foreign aid and migration numbers and install better oversight to make sure the funds are used for real economic development and humanitarian aid.
- Policy (Stoa) for November 9, 2020 – Taiwan Relations Act: China absorbing Taiwan without a nuclear war would be far better than them absorbing after a nuclear war.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for November 16, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: