- Extemp Prep for November 30, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include Failing Students, Iran’s Nuclear Scientist and Thanksgiving.
- Impromptu Prep for November 30, 2020 – Documentaries.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for November 30, 2020 – This negative case is exclusively based on morality. Unlike many other approaches which argue that one side is more pragmatic or beneficial than the other, this case rests solely on ethical considerations.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for November 30, 2020 – This case is going to be a bit different from most negative cases you’ll come across. Rather than using a value as a weighing mechanism between the two sides of the resolution, it frames a simple philosophical argument into the thesis: Growth is more important than stability because growth is the end goal, while stability is only a means to that end.
- Parli Prep for November 30, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: education, Energy, Guns, janitorial staff, street crime, the Queen of England, vaccines, vocational public schools, white-collar crime.
- Policy (NCFCA) for November 30, 2020 – The EU has no moral duty to make the world a safe place for people to pass through other countries, illegally enter Libya and then illegally immigrate into Europe to find better jobs. If they wanted better jobs in Europe, they should have gone to the nearest European nation’s embassy or consulate in their home country and applied for a work visa.
- Policy (Stoa) for November 30, 2020 – Affirmative plan will reduce US military commitment to Japan, probably by removing US troops stationed there. This isn’t needed because they’re not that expensive to maintain (Japan pays a lot of the cost) and the benefits outweigh the cost anyway.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for December 7, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: