- Extemp Prep for November 23, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include Election Lawsuit, Open Skies Treaty, Student Loans.
- Impromptu Prep for November 23, 2020 – Holidays.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for November 23, 2020 – As the affirmative, you are the first person the judge will listen to, and thus you get to set the tone and the focus of the round. This case capitalizes on that fact.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for November 23, 2020 – We want our economy to flourish, but we need to go about it in a wise manner. Economic stability is the only responsible option.
- Parli Prep for November 23, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: a national election day, Competition, Criminal Justice, economic stability, Equality, Health Care, labor day, minimum wage, Obamacare, public health, Robert Merton’s Strain Theory, student debt, The Supreme Court’s recent decisions.
- Policy (NCFCA) for November 23, 2020 – The EU (and Italy’s national government individually) fund the Libyan coast guard to intercept boats of migrants trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea to get to Europe.
- Policy (Stoa) for November 23, 2020 – Japan hosts more US troops than any other foreign country, but they cause more problems than they solve.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for November 30, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: