- Extemp Prep for November 2, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include Airlines, Hunter Biden, The United Kingdom.
- Impromptu Prep for November 2, 2020 – Colors.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for November 2, 2020 – Even though the public has a right to know a great deal about the candidate for whom they vote, that candidate must also be viewed as an individual who has their own rights as well. It is immoral to violate human rights to protect other human rights.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for November 2, 2020 – It is difficult to prove that the small amount of inflation that is used to spur growth will lead to hyperinflation, it is a difficult argument that valuing growth first will lead to a runaway inflation leading to another Great Depression. This case is arguing that even on a small scale, inflation harms the most vulnerable.
- Parli Prep for November 2, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: Lockdowns, pretrial diversion programs, public health, radio, the Social Security Act, the economy, podcasts, social media and the upcoming election.
- Policy (NCFCA) for November 2, 2020 – The Good Samaritan didn’t tell the victim beforehand to jump off a cliff with the promise that he would be rescued if he started to drown. Good Samaritans wouldn’t do that, but that’s what the rescuers are doing in the Affirmative’s case.
- Policy (Stoa) for November 2, 2020 – These experts predicted major disadvantages to a retreat from Syria, and those disadvantages would happen again under the affirmative plan.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for November 9, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: