- Extemp Prep for November 16, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include Second-Wave of COVID, Turkey’s Earthquakes and Chinese Healthcare
- Impromptu Prep for November 16, 2020 – Occupations.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for November 16, 2020 – This case argues that the debate has to do with the line between the two issues, not which matters more.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for November 16, 2020 – This case is designed to balance pragmatism with emotional appeal.
- Parli Prep for November 16, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: The U.S. Constitution, utilitarianism, bullets, hunting, egalitarianism, gold, wolves and Day Lights Savings.
- Policy (NCFCA) for November 16, 2020 – This brief shows why EUTF is good and why it’s not a problem for EUTF to focus on migration instead of general “development aid.”
- Policy (Stoa) for November 16, 2020 – TRA is either irrelevant or extremely vital. In no case is it harmful and thus in no case would it be beneficial to repeal it.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for November 23, 2020.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy affirmative cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- New Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA, NSDA and Stoa leagues.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: