Pathway to Nationals — Email #1
March and April are “Pathway to Nationals” months as you make your way through the HOTTEST competitions, hopefully to secure a slot to Nationals. Be sure to download all the briefs you need to succeed in the coming competitive months. Click here for the exhaustive list of Season 21 downloads.
Monument Membership is far from over! We will continue to take brief requests and continue to develop content in the coming weeks. Who knows? Maybe we’ll release some goodies just in time for your next tournament. Here are some of this week’s developments:
- Submit Brief Requests. Do you have a flow that you would like a brief for? Submit your request and we’ll get on the case.
- Monument Camp Library. Did you attend one of our camps last year? Brush up on some basics before your next tournament. All audios available to PLUS members.
Looking ahead to next year (Season 22) already? Preparation makes perfect, so check out camps put on by our writers and publishers. One is available already, but space in limited:
- Coach Vance’s Debate Camp. Stay at Vance Trefethen’s home for Labor Day Weekend 2021 and get ready for policy competition in Season 22! Capped at 12 students, 2 parents.
Policy debaters, you have been most richly blessed these past few weeks. Coach Vance has pounded out several briefs that will help in your Stoa and NCFCA competitions. Be sure to get the latest downloads, many more released in Season 21 than promised when you became a member:
- NCFCA Bonus Downloads for Policy — 14 more briefs than promised.
- Stoa Bonus Downloads for Policy — 14 more briefs than promised.
Next Week in Monument
- Pathway to Nationals Email #2. What national opportunities are available this year?
- Announcement: Chris Jeub’s PRIVATE Debate Camp for Season 22.
- Announcement: Nationals Preparation Briefs for NCFCA and Stoa Policy.
- A look ahead for Season 22, plus renewal bonuses for current member consideration.
- Special Affiliate Message for Season 22 promotions.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: