Season 21 downloads have all been released. Click here for the exhaustive list. Membership continues every Monument Monday with the following BONUS downloads:
- Extemp Prep for January 18, 2021 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include the D.C. Lockdown, Uganda Election and Keystone XL pipeline.
- Impromptu Prep for January 18, 2021 – Parables.
- Parli Prep for January 18, 2021 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: Media, consumer choice, the 2020 election, immigration policy, video games, voter fraud, science, trade, books, Parler, Apple and Big tech.
- Policy (NCFCA) for January 18, 2021 – AFFs may run any number of squirrely cases to which you have no specific on-case brief responses. This NEG brief is a generic NEG brief giving numerous reasons why there are substantial barriers to reform of EU immigration policies that will probably block any reform from succeeding. It’s hopeless to try to fix EU immigration policies, so we shouldn’t waste time trying to reform them or even debating it.
- Policy (Stoa) for January 18, 2021 – Negatives will have a generic “HEGEMONY” brief against any case reducing US military commitments. “Hegemony” (he-GEM-oh-nee) is leadership, or direction, where other nations do things our way because we have the most influence and power in the world. NEGs will argue that reducing US military commitments means reducing US leadership in the world. If that happens, bad guys (like Russia and China) will gain influence and the world will be much worse off.
Contest Extended: Enter to Win $200 Worth of Books
FILL OUT THE MIDSEASON MEMBER SURVEY and enter to win $200 worth of books mailed to you. Winner will be announced January 25.
Next Week in Monument
- More BONUS prompts for extemp, impromptu, and parli.
- More BONUS material for January’s NSDA topic for Public Forum.
- More BONUS briefs for NCFCA and Stoa Policy Debate.
- Who knows? Maybe some more BONUS material for Monument Members!
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: