Season 22 Release #8
- NCFCA Apologetics Release #8 (October 18, 2021)
- Stoa Apologetics Release #8 (October 18, 2021)
- Extemp Questions for October 18, 2021: Governor Abbott, India, Southwest (October 18, 2021)
- Impromptu Prompts for October 18, 2021 – Millennial Vocabulary (October 18, 2021)
- NCFCA Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Liberty #2 (October 18, 2021)
- Parli Resolutions for October 18, 2021 (October 18, 2021)
- NCFCA Policy Debate: ComAlert (NEG) (October 18, 2021)
- NCFCA Policy Debate: Solitary Confinement (NEG) (October 18, 2021)
- Stoa Policy Debate: Robo Advisors (AFF) (October 18, 2021)
- Stoa Policy Debate: Robo Advisors (NEG) (October 18, 2021)
NOTE: Stoa Lincoln-Douglas is the first to finish its foundational materials this season. A final document will be released in November that assembles all of the releases for this semester. Click here to download them individually.
This Week’s Coaching Tip
Deadlines for affiliation and membership vary among the leagues. Nevertheless, all speakers and debaters should get their memberships up to speed. Visit your league website and get your membership updated.
Season 22 Extended!
Are you a Season 21 Member who thought you still had access? Well, there was a glitch in the website that allowed you access early this season, but you no longer have it. Sorry, you still have to pay for your membership, as it helps us pay our awesome writers to keep source content rolling throughout the year.
We still want to give you (and all speakers and debaters!) a chance to properly renew. So…we are extending Season 22 renewal through October. Check your membership status here. If you’re a Season 21 member, RENEW TODAY!