Welcome to the THIRD Monument Monday for Season 21! Continue the habit of study throughout the summer to prepare for the new season of speech and debate. We have much for you this week!
- Extemp Prep for June 22, 2020 – Covid-19, North Korea, Travel
- Impromptu Prep for June 22, 2020 – Favorites
- Parli Prep for June 22, 2020 – Agriculture, Autonomous Zones, Fulfillment, Happiness, Militias, Police, Police Brutality, Small Business, Travel, Unions, WHO
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
New in Monument Libraries
- Assimilation vs Multiculturalism – The Season 20 Stoa Lincoln-Douglas resolution is now available in the Archive Library. “Resolved: Culture ought to value assimilation over multiculturalism.”
- Original Oratory – Poetry Is Dead – NEW in our Modeling Library. Tabitha Jeub performs “Poetry Is Dead,” an Original Oratory presented at the Stoa NITOC, 2018.
- Preventive War – The Season 20 NCFCA Lincoln-Douglas resolution is now available in the Archive Library. “Resolved: Preventive war is ethical.”
For access to all Monument Libraries, click here. Season 21 Monument PLUS Membership is required.
New Affiliate Announcements
- First Handout for Mastering the Monument Method – As you know I’m scripting and recording my new class MASTERING THE MONUMENT METHOD. I’ve narrowed it down to three principles to the methodology.
To help grow the speech and debate community, become an affiliate. Monument INFINITY Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for June 28, 2020
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- More Scripts for July’s class “Mastering the Monument Method.”
- New Modeling video “Policy Debate” that models a champion policy debate round.
- The remaining Season 20 downloads will be archived into Monument Libraries.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: