Season 22 Release #23
- Extemp Questions for January 24, 2022: SCOTUS, Ukraine, Business (January 24, 2022)
- Impromptu Prompts for January 24, 2022 (January 24, 2022)
- Parli Resolutions for January 24, 2022 (January 24, 2022)
- BONUS! NCFCA Policy Debate: PLRA-Mental/Emotional Damages + 3 Strikes Rule (NEG) (January 24, 2022)
- BONUS! NCFCA Policy Debate: Acquitted Conduct Sentencing (NEG) (January 24, 2022)
- BONUS! Stoa Policy Debate: China Research Withdrawal (NEG) (January 24, 2022)
- BONUS! Stoa Policy Debate: Privacy Does Matter (GEN) (January 24, 2022)
Click here for all downloads for Season 22.
Clashing Worldviews – Just as Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas debated “worldviews” in the 19th century, so do value debaters today in Lincoln-Douglas debate. Cheyenne Ossen explains the different motivations to supporting and negating value resolutions.
After being a community judge for 2 years, Steven knew he wanted his kids involved in speech and debate, so he started his own club in 2006. LOGOS began with only 6 students, but today averages over 40 from around the Denver Metro area. Steven currently serves on the Debate Committee for Stoa.