Season 22 Release #25
- Extemp Questions for February 7, 2022: Domestic, World, Business (February 7, 2022)
- BONUS! NCFCA Policy Debate: First Step Act Recidivism Program Funding (NEG) (February 7, 2022)
- BONUS! NCFCA Policy Debate: Union Disempowerment (NEG) (February 7, 2022)
- BONUS! Stoa Policy Debate: Traffic Lights (NEG) (February 7, 2022)
- BONUS! Stoa Policy Debate: Social Scoring Ban (NEG) (February 7, 2022)
Click here for all downloads for Season 22.
Economic Concepts in Extemp Part 1 – Economics carries a lot of weight when presenting winning extemporaneous speeches. In this camp session, economist Greg Rehmke of Economic Thinking teaches basic principles of economics specifically for extemp competitors.
After being a community judge for 2 years, Steven knew he wanted his kids involved in speech and debate, so he started his own club in 2006. LOGOS began with only 6 students, but today averages over 40 from around the Denver Metro area. Steven currently serves on the Debate Committee for Stoa.