More Bonus Downloads
Season 21 downloads have all been released. Click here for the exhaustive list. Membership continues every Monument Monday with the following BONUS downloads:
- Extemp Prep for February 1, 2021 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include the COVID-19 Vaccine, Russian Protests and Exxon & Chevron.
- Impromptu Prep for February 1, 2021 – Flowers.
- Parli Prep for February 1, 2021 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: Stimulus check, art, Big Tech, COVID-19, talent, lockdowns, GameStop, Robinhood and the public education system.
- Policy (NCFCA) for February 1, 2021 – A lot more migrant boats have been sinking since Mare Nostrum was canceled, and the Affirmative will offer a plan to simply restore Mare Nostrum and fund it at the EU level. This brief argues that the EU is not responsible for leaky boats many miles out of its jurisdiction and that migrants have no moral claim upon the EU taxpayer to rescue them from their own bad decisions.
- Policy (Stoa) for February 1, 2021 – Affirmative plan cancels US military support for Honduras. Many of the problems cited by the Affirmative are receding in the Status Quo. And the real root cause of the violence in Honduras is drug trafficking, not US weapons. We could put a stop to that either by giving them more weapons, or by legalizing drugs in the United States (to bring it above board and take the criminal element out of it).
Next Week in Monument
- More BONUS prompts for extemp, impromptu, and parli.
- More BONUS briefs for NCFCA and Stoa Policy Debate.
- Who knows? Maybe some more BONUS material for Monument Members!
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: