Pre-season Release #6 (of 8):
Lincoln-Douglas debate is one of the most exciting debate formats available to homeschool speakers and debaters. Today’s preseason releases include introductory articles on NCFCA and Stoa resolutions…plus more!
- Introduction to Lincoln-Douglas Debate for Season 22
- Overview of NCFCA Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Proactionary vs Precautionary Principles
- Overview of Stoa Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Restraint vs Scientific Advancement in Biomedical Engineering
- Lincoln-Douglas Textbooks now 70% off!
Next release we are covering NCFCA Policy Debate…watch for it.
Chris Jeub’s New YouTube Videos
This is a basic “how to” in understanding the structure of a Lincoln-Douglas debate case. When you understand the structure, writing cases become easy…and you’ll likely do very well.
- How to Write Lincoln-Douglas Cases (that WIN!) (Newest Video)
- How to Write Lincoln-Douglas Cases (that WIN!) (Blog Post)
- Subscribe to Chris Jeub’s YouTube Channel (Benefits Coming!)
INVENTORY CLEARANCE SALE!
Monument Publishing is focusing 100% on its Membership Program, officially getting out of the book-publishing business September 1. What does this mean for you? You can get the books for rock-bottom prices! Save 70% off ALL physical items, but only while supplies last…
- Blue Book, Red Book, Green Book — Regular $29 — NOW $8.70
- Blue Teachers Edition, Red Teachers Edition, Green Teachers Edition — Regular $39 — NOW $11.70
- Policy Flowsheets, Lincoln-Douglas Flowsheets, Public Forum Flowsheets — Regular $15 — NOW $4.50
- Keys to Interp, Team-Policy, Lincoln-Douglas, Extemp, Cross-Examination — Regular $25 — Now $7.50
Discounts automatically apply to every physical order.
Renew for 2021-2022
Membership expired June 30. Have you renewed yet? There are two membership levels for Season 22: Regular (a simple renewal for the year) and Infinity (never needing renewal). Mr. Jeub explains both at MonumentMembers.com.