One Week Left for Preseason Pricing! Save up to $100 with your renewal or upgrade. All prices go up on September 1…just a week away! Click here and sign up for Monument Members Season 21.
- Extemp Prep for August 24, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep downloads cover Russian Riots, The DNC, The U.S. Postal Service.
- Impromptu Prep for August 24, 2020 – Influential Women.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for August 24, 2020 – The final of four articles covering the NCFCA topic, “strategies.”
- Lincoln-Douglas (NSDA) for August 24, 2020 – Negative case for the novice resolution.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for August 24, 2020 – The final of four articles covering the Stoa topic, “strategies.”
- Parli Prep for August 24, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: Domestic Violence, Election Day, Mail-in Votes, Marriage, masks, Riots, Weddings.
- Policy (NCFCA) for August 24, 2020 – NCFCA Policy Debate: Reception Capacity Benchmarks (NEG).
- Policy (Stoa) for August 24, 2020 – Stoa Policy Debate: NATO Nuclear Weapons (NEG).
- Public Forum for August 24, 2020 – Now let’s dig into the “answers to” (or A/T) last week’s PRO case on The Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. “Obamacare”).
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for August 31, 2020.
- The August Round Up of ALL Downloads so far.
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- New Policy cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- First Lincoln-Douglas cases for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- More for the NSDA Lincoln-Douglas novice topic.
- First CON case for the NSDA Public Forum topic.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: