- Extemp Prep for August 17, 2020 – Three headline topics covered in this week’s Extemp Prep download include Kamala Harris, United Arab Emirates, Wall Street.
- Impromptu Prep for August 17, 2020 – Superlative statements.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NCFCA) for August 17, 2020 – Although specific applications will vary, these are the applications it will be most important to note.
- Lincoln-Douglas (NSDA) for August 17, 2020 – Understand the origins of civil disobedience as a form of protest.
- Lincoln-Douglas (Stoa) for August 17, 2020 – In this Monument release we will evaluate historical applications of the principles contained in this resolution in four major categories in which this stability/growth tradeoff can occur.
- Parli Prep for August 17, 2020 – Topics in this week’s Parli Prep include: Universal Mail-in Voting, Protests, Sleep, Medicare for All, Masks, Illegal Border Crossings, Abortion, Voting Age.
- Policy (NCFCA) for August 17, 2020 – The EU needs accurate numbers to properly plan and care for migrants, and this plan establishes a policy to get them those numbers.
- Policy (Stoa) for August 17, 2020 – This plan cancels the US military commitment to stationing tactical nuclear weapons in North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) countries.
- Public Forum for August 17, 2020 – The Affordable Care Act (a.k.a. “Obamacare”) of 2010 was a step in the right direction toward assuring that no one in America would have to go without health insurance. This plan is “pro” to the NSDA resolution on healthcare for all.
For all Season 21 releases, click here. Season 21 Monument Membership is required.
Next Week in Monument
- Monument Monday for August 24, 2020
- New extemp, impromptu, and parli prompts.
- Policy’s negative briefs for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- Lincoln-Douglas “Strategies” for NCFCA and Stoa leagues.
- More for the NSDA Lincoln-Douglas novice topic.
- Public Forum’s PRO-AT response to the first PRO case.
Want to join hundreds of other competitors for the BEST preparation available to you in Season 21? Consider: