You’ve been redirected to our membership site specifically designed to help you succeed in competition.
The book you own had five strong years of releases from 2015 to 2020, but came to a close at the end of Season 21. If you own one of the old editions of Blue/Red/Green Books, you can download the latest year of releases (2020) for your use:
- Stoa Policy Debate: Philippines (AFF) (September 12, 2020)
- Stoa Policy Debate: Iraq (NEG) (September 3, 2020)
- NCFCA Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Democracy (NEG) (September 7, 2020)
- Stoa Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Economic Welfare (AFF) (August 31, 2020)
- NCFCA Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Democracy (AFF) (August 31, 2020)
- Stoa Policy Debate: Iraq (AFF) (August 31, 2020)
- NSDA Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Overview of Compulsory Voting (August 31, 2020)
- NCFCA Policy Debate: Reception Capacity Benchmarks (NEG) (August 21, 2020)
- Public Forum: Medicare for All (PRO) (August 17, 2020)
- NCFCA Policy Debate: Reception Capacity Benchmarks (AFF) (August 17, 2020)
All non-members also have access to our yearly BASIC downloads. This includes our introductory material, all eight releases of our preseason, and a free copy of Easy Entry to the World of Speech and Debate. Lots of material to get you started, but as for weekly, hot-off-the-press material…
All New Material Will Require a Monument Membership
The conclusion of your book explains how the membership works. I encourage you to become a member and keep up-to-date from year-to-year with a Monument Membership. Subscribe today!