There are online opportunities for speakers and debaters who would like to compete at the end of Season 20. Check out the different links below, and join the competitions!
Debate Source Material for These Leagues
This is a growing list. Please email information on any other creative online tournament being offered to speakers and debaters. These links go directly to tournament registration and information pages unaffiliated with Monument:
- Ace Peak Online Qualifier (for Stoa). This is an online debate tournament for Stoa students, May 6-9.
- Ace Peak Online Qualifier (for NCFCA). This is an online debate tournament for NCFCA students, May 13-16.
- National Speech & Debate Association National Tournament. This is an open tournament for seniors and middle schoolers this year,
- National Virtual Debate Championship. This is run by the National Home School Debate organization and is running Stoa resolutions, April 28-May 2.
- Tournament of Champions (University of Kentucky). This is an NSDA tournament running April 17-20.
- There are many NSDA-affiliated district and regional qualifiers listed at Tabroom.com, some of which you may qualify for. See here for the list.
- Ziggy Online Tournaments (for Stoa and NCFCA) are teaming up with organizations like Ace Peak to provide online tournaments. See here for the list.
Season 21 Release Schedule
Monument releases content all year long, from one national tournament to another, in what we call "seasons." We are entering Season 21 (2020-2021). For a list of all Member downloads for Season 20, click here. The following is the general release schedule for Season 21:
- End of Season 20 - In response to Covid-19, Monument started Season 21 earlier than ever. First classes launched and the new Season 21 Membership opened for registration on May 1.
- June-August - The first Monument Monday (earliest launch ever!) releases June 8, 2020. Basic informational material will continue through the summer (e.g. summaries, resolutional articles, etc.).
- August 31 - End of the Pre-season, beginning of the official year of Monument Speech and Debate.
- September-December - Cases, negative/opposition briefs, and strategic source content will be released.
- Christmas 2020 - All foundational downloads are complete! Individual sourcebooks are set up for sale through June 2020.
- January-March - BONUS material is released to members on a more as-needed basis using our Coaching Request Form.
- April-June, 2021 - Qualifier and Nationals Preparation work is arranged...and Monument Members will be prepared to win!
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.