The downloads on this page cover the Lincoln-Douglas resolution from the Stoa. These downloads will remain available to Monument Members through June 2020, after which they will be archived into Monument Libraries. Season 20’s resolution is: Resolved: Culture ought to value assimilation over multiculturalism.
Season 21 Release Schedule
Monument releases content all year long, from one national tournament to another, in what we call "seasons." We are entering Season 21 (2020-2021). For a list of all Member downloads for Season 20, click here. The following is the general release schedule for Season 21:
- End of Season 20 - In response to Covid-19, Monument started Season 21 earlier than ever. First classes launched and the new Season 21 Membership opened for registration on May 1.
- June-August - The first Monument Monday (earliest launch ever!) releases June 8, 2020. Basic informational material will continue through the summer (e.g. summaries, resolutional articles, etc.).
- August 31 - End of the Pre-season, beginning of the official year of Monument Speech and Debate.
- September-December - Cases, negative/opposition briefs, and strategic source content will be released.
- Christmas 2020 - All foundational downloads are complete! Individual sourcebooks are set up for sale through June 2020.
- January-March - BONUS material is released to members on a more as-needed basis using our Coaching Request Form.
- April-June, 2021 - Qualifier and Nationals Preparation work is arranged...and Monument Members will be prepared to win!
Permission & Usage
Click Here for complete information on permissions. All Membership content and Library Archives are proprietary intellectual content, so please respect our copyrights. Simply put, if you are not a Monument Member, you may not use it or share its content. If one partner of a debate team is a member and the other is not, the one who is a Monument Member must be the controller of the logins, downloads and incorporation of the Monument Membership material. Sharing logins is strictly prohibited, the only exception being from immediate family members within a single household.