Released: Filed Under: Archive Library
About "Civil Disobedience"
The following consists of the complete season release of cases and briefs from for the topic “Civil Disobedience.” Upon purchase, you will have access to Word documents containing each of the cases and briefs listed. NOTE: Notice the release dates at the footer of every page. It is strongly advised to check each hyperlink before running any piece of evidence in an official debate round.
Resolved: Civil disobedience in a democracy is morally justified.
The contents of this download:
- S18-LD-NSDA-01-INFO-Civil Disobedience.docx
- S18-LD-NSDA-02-INFO-Overview of Civil Disobedience II.docx
- S18-LD-NSDA-03-AFF-National Interest (Novice).docx
- S18-LD-NSDA-04-NEG-Popular Sovereignty (Novice).docx
- S18-LD-NSDA-05-AFF-Anarchist (Novice).docx
- S18-LD-NSDA-06-NEG-Bernie Sanders (Novice).docx